Title: Registered House Manager
Bluestones Medical Complex Care is seeking an exceptional Registered Children’s House Manager for solo placements where you can empower our young people to reach their full potential.
Using our pioneering SEED model, we aim to nurture and develop young people into independent, responsible adults. If you genuinely care about changing a young person’s life, this is your chance to shine and be rewarded while furthering your career with an organisation that invests in you.
By joining our team, you’ll provide outstanding care while developing professional skills that will be rewarded and valued with a generous commission scheme based on the young person’s progression, ongoing training, and development via accredited qualifications (up to Level 7).
As a company, we are genuinely committed to making you feel valued. Our main aim – is to fulfil our young people’s skills, ambitions, hopes, and life with your expertise. This role is more than just a job – it’s a chance to improve lives – via your genuine passion and unique skillset. This fulfilling and life-changing role is complimented with a generous benefits package – outlined below.
Working Hours: 40 Hours contract
Salary: Starting from £50,000 + Bonus based on SEED Care Model Progression.
- Working between two services with one young person per home.
- Mileage paid for business travel.
- A commission structure based on the young persons’ progression.
- Ongoing Paid Specialist training.
- Development opportunities up to education Level 7 (Senior Leadership past Degree Level).
- Refer a friend scheme worth up to £500 for Registered Managers and £300 for Support workers.
- Free private Healthcare.
- Regular mentoring and upskilling opportunities.
- Support from our experienced and specialist Internal Recruitment, Mobilisation and Implementation,
- Quality and Compliance, and Impact and Well-being teams.
- Opportunities to progress within the business.
- Weekly pay (if preferred).
Primary Purpose of Job:
As a Registered Children’s Home Manager with a Level 5 qualification, your primary responsibility is to oversee the day-to-day operations and overall management of two young people’s homes. You will ensure that the houses provide a safe, nurturing, and supportive environment for a young person.
- Leadership and Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Safeguarding and Well-being
- Care Planning and Support
- Progressing our Young People and Teams
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hold a Level 3 or above NVQ in Health and Social Care and can prove or want to work towards a Level 5 Leadership and Management of Adults and/or Children.
- Have 12 months of experience working in a residential childcare setting, with a proven track record in a managerial or supervisory role.
To apply for this job email your details to Lindsey.Christie@bluestonesmedicalcomplexcare.co.uk.