Bluestones Medical Complex Care
Support Workers, we need you! We’ve got opportunities across North Wales paying up to £16ph.
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilise your caring nature to improve the lives of those who are most vulnerable in society, then this is the role for you. People with mental health and behavioural challenges are not always given the time and understanding they deserve which is a great shame, as with a little bit of support from the right person, they really can flourish in life.
You can be that right person. You can be the difference. You can change the lives of others for the better and this role is exactly the opportunity you need to be able to do that.
Why become a Bluestones Medical Complex Care Support Worker?
As a registered care provider, we can offer you a diversity of workplaces and flexibility of hours to suit you and your needs. By joining our team, you will have a dedicated consultant to help you through the registration process and find you the work that suits you.
- Fantastic pay rates
- Flexible work – find the work-life balance that suits you
- Private healthcare
- Rapid Pay
- Regular, industry-leading training opportunities
- Access to our in-house clinical team for support and advice whenever you need it
- Refer a friend scheme worth up to £300
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Opportunities to progress (NVQs etc)
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Providing excellent support for people with mental health challenges and learning disabilities
- Building relationships with service users and their families
- Following care plans to help service users reach their goals
- Support service users on days out and activities
Our ideal candidate would have:
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature, with a drive to support those who are most vulnerable in society be the best they can be
- NVQ level 3 in health and social care or above would be advantageous but not essential
- Having an Enhanced Adults and Children’s DBS on the update service would be advantageous
- Must be a driver with business insurance or willing to add
- Have minimum experience of 1 year working with challenging behaviour
- Be confident in entering a new service and quickly picking up the role required
- Willing to perform personal care tasks
- Have physical intervention experience or willing to undertake practical training
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
If the opportunity to change lives for the better is something you are interested in, then we want to hear from you. Support Workers can often be unsung heroes, but we are here to make sure you get the reward and recognition you deserve.
If you’re interested in this role, or roles similar to this one, please click apply and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application. Or, please do give us a call on 01244 445 072